Los Amigos provides support to individuals through assisting with their individual program which includes the enrollment process, orientation, and ongoing education. This is achieved through providing information, training, and support which allows individuals to make informed choices and enhance self-direction and self-determination.
We offer information to individuals regarding the range and scope of services, their rights, complaint and grievance process, incident management, and individual responsibilities. We assist the individual in the selection and implementation of specific supports necessary to achieve the individual’s highest quality of life.
What separates Los Amigos from other providers?
There are five unique qualities identified with Los Amigos:
- Services are offered in preferred language (as available).
- Empower and encourage individuals to lead their services and supports.
- Diverse and culturally competent staff.
- Customer services customized to your specific needs.
- Ongoing communication with individuals and their natural supports.